Thanksgiving Break Bus
Online Registration Form (see below for registration instructions)
The Thanksgiving Break bus will leave WVU on Tuesday, 11/24/2020 on the last day of in-person classes. Students will complete the remainder of the fall semester on-line. Dorms will close at noon on Wednesday 11/25/2020 and will remain closed until students return for the spring break in January 2021.
To register for the bus the student must read the Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19 clause on the form and agree to it without exception by clicking the acceptance button prior to being able to complete the registration form.
Cost: $150 (One-way)
No refunds will be issued for this bus. All reservations are final.
Bus #1 (Delaware Rest Stop / Woodcrest Station)
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
|From:||WVU – Student Pickup (2 Locations) 2:15 to 2:30pm – Stalnaker Hall (Maiden Ln)2:45 to 3:00pm – Lincoln Hall (Rawley Ave)Depart – approximately 3:00pm|
|To:||Delaware (I-95 Rest Stop – MP 5±)530 JFK Memorial HwyNewark, DEArrive: 7:30 to 8:00pm|
|To:||Woodcrest Train Station (PATCO)I-295, Exit 31 (Woodcrest Station
Arrive: 8:45 to 9:15pm
Bus #2 (AMC Theater / GSP Rest Stop)
Tuesday, November 24, 2020
|From:||WVU – Student Pickup (2 Locations)2:15 to 2:30pm – Stalnaker Hall (Maiden Ln)2:45 to 3:00pm – Lincoln Hall (Rawley Ave)Depart – approximately 3:00pm|
|To:||AMC Theater (Exit 65 I-295)325 Sloan AvenueHamilton, NJArrive: 8:30 to 9:00pm|
|To:||Garden St Pkwy Monmouth Rest Stop (MP 100)Wall Township, NJ Arrive: 9:30 to 10:00pm|
These buses always sell out so, you may want to consider registering early provided the bus schedule works with your student’s class schedule.
Other important information:
- There is no ticket needed because the bus drive will have the list of name of students riding the bus.
- Prior to boarding the bus, the student must show their WVU Campus Pass dated 11/24/2020; that indicates a green thumps up. If the Campus Pass does not indicate a green thumbs up for 11/24/2020 students will not be permitted to board the bus.
- Please be on-time, because there are other buses leaving WVU and we only have a certain window we can be stopped to pick up students.
- The Bus company name is “STARR” and the name is clearly marked on the bus.
- No smoking or alcohol is permitted on the bus.
- The bus may or may not stop for a rest room break but not necessarily for food, so we recommend students bring a snack and drink. Note there is a toilet on the bus.
- There is no limit on Luggage; however please be reasonable on the amount you bring.
- Bus is equipped with Wi-Fi and there are instructions on the bus on how to connect.
- Please notify us of any plan changes, so the bus isn’t delayed trying to track down students.
To register and pay for the bus, read the following instructions:
- Fill out the registration form by clicking here: Online Registration Form
- Fill out the form and click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form.
- A confirmation email will be sent in a day or two after I record your registration in my spreadsheet.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Catching the bus is not an excusable reason to miss a class. Before booking either of these buses, please check your student’s schedule and make sure they do not have a class or can miss the class with no academic implication.
Any question please email email@example.com